SEING PROBLEMS IN YOUR LAWN?
- Not enough water. Check your sprinkler coverage (sprinkler head broken?). Also make sure you are
watering efficiently and effectively. (3-5 minutes with 3-4 start times)
- Cutting grass to short, scalping your lawn. Raise the blade height up and cut higher.
- Grub damage. Tug on the brown grass, if it comes out easily, it's possible grubs have eaten the roots.
- Chemical burn. Make sure you water well after fertilizing.
- Possible fungus. Have a professional help determine if you need a fungicide applied to you grass.
Let us know if we can help you diagnose the problem!
STRANGE LOOKING "GRASSES" POPPING UP?
- In need of a Pre-Emergent, Weed Killer, or Post-Emergent
- Poor watering can allow weeds to grow better than grass! Proper watering combined with proper
chemical treatments encourages thick, healthy grass, which chokes out weeds.